Simple recipes are one of my favorites, especially if they taste amazing. These muffins are low in calories and made with fresh seasonal raspberries which you can find in any store.
With the seasonal change and spring looming time is essential. As the seasons get warmer we have more time in the day as the days get longer. Enough time to bake and do the things you didn’t have the time to get done in the cold winter months. Having a time piece that reflects the seasons and the sustainability that comes with seasonal cooking is not easy.
Made from natural wood, Jord watches are just that, time pieces that reflect nature and the beauty of the changing seasons. If you like the Ebony & Ivory watch as much as I do, then today’s GIVEAWAY is for you! One lucky winner will be chosen at the end of the contest to receive a $100.00 off gift code to spend on a JORD watch of choice, which is a pretty amazing if you ask me! Though there can only be one winner, every person that enters the giveaway will receive a $25 off gift code to apply towards a purchase of choice, so really entering is a win win.
JORD WOOD WATCH GIVEAWAY
In addition to entering, be sure to check out JORD’s website to see more of their cool hand-crafted watch designs. They’re made from sustainable resources, make for timeless gift options, and offer an element of unique style to anyone that wears them.
Hope you all have a great week!
- 450 g Flour /3 cups Flour
- 150g Sugar /1 Cup of Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon of baking Soda
- 1 Tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar
- 225 ml Sunflower Oil
- 75 g chopped Walnuts
- 50g white Chocolate
- 250 g Raspberries
- 2 vegan Eggs
- 1 cup Almond milk / 250ml Almond milk
- Put Raspberries and white Chocolate in the freezer until frozen. Mix Flour, Sugar, Backing Soda and Walnuts together until well blended. Then mix eggs as instructed and add to the flour mixture. Now add oil, Almond milk and apple cider vinegar to the mix. With a wooden spoon add the frozen raspberries and chocolate. Then line a muffin pan with paper muffin forms. Add two spoons of dough to each muffin form and bake the muffins for 35 Minutes at 180°C.